Friday, October 24

Hunger

“Packing up my shh and I'm going real far
Going off to Hollywood to be a big star
There's nothing here for me so I gotta move fast
And I'm getting on the road and I will never look back
I gotta dream big cuz when it happens its gon' happen real quick
Yes I feel it
I gotta move fast cuz when it happen I cant let it move past 
When it feels like you been waiting all your life for that second
You'll be a fool to just let it past so go and get it
No matter near or far, to the moon, the stars
I'll do whatever I need to follow my dream”

The visions of fame run through my mind
Something I won’t give up before I even try
Will I be good enough? Would I even make it to the top?
Too much doubt overwhelms me so the fantasizing begins to stop
But I’m in too deep and end up where I am now..writing
Writing about love, life, and pain
It’s all just a substitute for what I really want out of life’s game
Its either you’re destined for it or you’re fooled to think you are
Hundreds try and fail believing they’re born to be stars
I feel the hunger for it in my heart
I feel this could be it for me if I only start
But where do I begin? Taking opportunities aren’t as easy as they seem
I wish it was but if I want it bad enough it’ll have to begin with me
Maybe later on I’ll look back at this
And Hopefully it isnt a chance I missed
But I do believe that this could be my key to happiness
And I do believe that I am blessed
Blessed with a talent that dying to be recognized
...If only I try

|v|



“I gotta dream big cuz when it happens its gon' happen real quick
...Yes I feel it
I gotta move fast cuz when it happens I cant let it move past “