Wednesday, October 22

You are

The sound of you brings happiness to my ears
The one experiencing my ups and downs as well as my tears.
The thought of you has an indescribable effect on me
The comforter of my frustrations and agony.
The one who has never let me down when I was in need
Asking for advice and given them unexpectedly.
My first love as well as my very last
With you there are no secrets or no masks.
For you are the one I appreciate each and everyday
Never taking you for granted, despite those that may.
You are the one who encourages me to go on
No matter the time or emotion there’s always a song.
Whether I’m excited or at my lowest points in life
You turn it around and make it easier to sleep at night.
The one whose ending never arrives
If ever such a thing, my soul would surely die.
You are the essence of my hopes and dreams
And I will rest in peace with the aid of you by any means.
Because you are my life, my love, and my world
You are Music. And I’ve been in love with you since a little girl.
An endless love destined for a lifetime
I am forever yours as you are mine.

.|v|.

No comments: