Thursday, November 13

I Have to get it off my chest.

Nevermind trends, nevermind what anyone has to say.
Nevermind those creating a blog to only show how sheepish they really are.
At the end of the day I write because its authentic.
Actually I havent written in years, because I honestly havent felt moved to.
But I guess its time.
Im not at my lowest point as I may have been before,
& even though Im not at my highest either. Im not content.
When I first picked up a pen it came to me just as its coming to me this very moment.

Its not geared for an audience of any sort.
It doesnt rhyme or necessarily have a flow to it...
...there are other times for that.
And right now isnt the time. This is what u call venting.
Even doing so kind of makes me sheepish in a way.
The thing with me is Im not here for anyone nor to put on a show.
Its comes from a real place.
If ur rambling because u fell the urge to from within and u cant help but to use this vevy box as an outlet to ur reality.Do it.
But if you find yourself looking at other pages for inspiration
Becoming someone ur really not..blending in instead or standing out.
Using it as another means for showcasing how uncreative u really r
Addicted to it as if this were a myspace of some sort
.Give it up.

But then again who am I to judge.
Its just an opinion. I cant help but to address.
So again I applaud all the creative minds & give credit when its due.
Just dont get caught up in blogging as if its the new cool thing to do.
If thats ur frame of mind I feel for you.
Just dont look to this page for the latest trend of the time.
Because Im so not here for that.
Thats all I have to say for now.

|v|

No comments: