Friday, November 21

♫Mood Muzic:The Over & Under Rated♫


Release Date : Nov 25th|



::Mr.West::
I have my favs on this album as u can tell by the musicplayer.
*Warning* This is not your average Hip-Hop album.
Hes sooo outside the box, Dares to do what no one has done
and I love that about him.
and by the way His arrogance is my cup of tea =).
Ill be listening to this for weeks to come.
__________________________________________________________
|Release Date : Oct 28th|



::Joey::
Although I am I heavy soulful music listener when I do get into Hip-Hop mode.Joe Buddens is one of the lyricist at the top of my list.
His song "Just to be different" explains it all.
Too many ppl sleep on this dude.
That just goes to show the direction of Hip Hop as a whole at the moment.
Its soo commercial and its sad.So if you not on to him already.
I suggest you tune in.
__________________________________________________________
|Release Date : Nov 24th|



::Luda::
Another what I call lyricist,but I have to say this album wasnt one of his bests, It didnt make me feel the need to even give it a second listen.But despite that im sure it has more lyrical content then... *insert name of two stepping dancer/rapper here*

- |v|

No comments: