Wednesday, February 18

Exclusive Joe Budden : Padded Room



Delay
Due to complications with the physical product, "Padded Room" was pushed back from October 28, 2008 to February 24, 2009.

Until then, Joe Budden and Amalgam Digital decided to release "Halfway House", a digital-only album featuring 14 brand new songs, on October 28th as a prequel to the album. Which of course was in my posession..

Joe Budden said:

Though I’m not happy about it being pushed so far back, I do understand the method behind the madness. We've got an album that I’m extremely proud of and a lead single that Amalgam Digital and I are both very happy with, but for those of you who are just as anxious as I am, I apologize.

Well we fans appreciated the prequal of Halfway House it held us off & wasnt short changed either =)

Heres some tracks off the album..for those waiting til Tuesday for its release ♥





No comments: