Friday, February 27

Making His Band Casting Call
March 28th NYC

mv: so Diddy is having an audition in the city for background vocals on the 28th,u d?
puter: is he really? Ill be calling out of work.

& as easy as that it was confirmed.

So a month from tomorrow my Best & I will be making our way to NYC at the wee hrs, before the sun rises & patiently wait for our chance.

Lord knows my emotions, and he has given me the strength and confidence that I've never had.

...Ive never been a risk taker, and college has been my cushion..
I'm in awe of ever person who just dropped whatever they were doing to go after their dream.

So now that its here I can't pass this opportunity up.
Just thinking about all the things I want to do and how much passion I have, but just sat around doing nothing about it, wondering.. brings me to tears.

But not this time Im going for it.
& no matter the outcome I thank the lord for blessing me with this sudden confidence to even decide to make that trip and tell everyone about it. ♥

.|v|.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you make it, Don't forget about me....

Well....don't end up like Danity Kane....