Wednesday, February 11

Single Lady

So i seem to have like this psychic ability to pick out singles from albums of a few of my favorite artists. I wont name them ofcourse bc I cant prove that, only a few has witnessed my gift, like my roomate and the mr lol whenever I play a song OUT.

Ive been on point & just have an ear for what I think will get radio play. For my future project ill like to pick hmm lets see...
Keri Hilsons In a Perfect World album singles but then again her album has been pushed back since 07 =| but regardless, come next month Ill show u my powers!lol

better yet check out my Mood Music list @ the top my my page
There R a few single worthy songs in there until videos surface
& Im proved right AGAIN lol

So heres to one of my picks Enjoy =)

.|v|.

Jennifer Hudson’s new video for “If This Isn’t Love,”

No comments: