Saturday, March 14

New Video : Joe Budden - ♫ In My Sleep ♫




Buddens brings the Fiyahhh once again.."& I ♥ it!"
This dude is SUCH a lyricist...
But his words just goes over ppls head...
Yall..
NEED to appreciate this man.

Let me use this time to vent real quick....
For those of you not feeling this dude you're INSANE. & so is Def Jam!Please wake the hell up & realize everything you may hear on the radio IS NOT Music..what ever happen to the story tellers and the music with substance? Were so saturated with hooks like "do the stanky leg"...that we seem to forget what hip-hop use to be..thanx u Joey. all isnt lost.


-Padded Room Cop the album.Fin.

1 comment:

H.A.L.F said...

you see being an accounting in your future... i see something else
i guess sometimes its not what you see its what you feel. i wish someone told me that in the begining stages of my life. but this song brought out all that..

you're my new media news.