Tuesday, March 3

Keri Hilson Ft. T-Pain & Lil Wayne - ♫ Turnin Me On Remix ♫


Now Ive heard the song

"Your vision cloudy if you think that you the best
You can dance she can sing, but you need to move it 'to the left'
She need to go have some babies
She need to sit down she fake

Them other chicks ain't even worth my time to talk about
Been had dollars, gone get your money up
Go head tell these folks how long I've been writing your songs...
I been putting you on just check the credits hoe
and if you want me you can find me in decatur hoe"
- Keri Hilson

Everyone believes that Keri is taking direct shots at B on this 1
& I can understand why ppl would think that
I also understand why she said what she said.
I'm a fan of both artists but Beyonce has been known to take credit for songs written by someone else for example : Irreplacable which Ne-Yo wrote & Keri Hilson co-wrote. That B put off as her own.
Keri only aired the TRUTH

Personally it doesnt even matter who she was referring to,
its pretty obvious & Although Keri said it wasnt a publicity stunt and she just had to get it off her chest.. ahh I'm not too sure about that lol

But it kind of boggles me...I really didnt see this one coming,
I mean I got ♥ for Miss Keri,& even though she spoke the truth
I think this was a bit unecessary on her behalf..
Do we really need beef in R&B?
We got enough going around with 50 alone.
But then again we all know Beyonce isnt built to respond to things of this nature.
So this diss will go just as fast it came.

Check the track out yourself.


.|v|.

1 comment:

ucd said...

The last thing we need is beef in R&B =(

"Beef is when n*ggas die." --Jim Jones