Tuesday, March 17

Update! Keri Hilson's
♫In a Perfect World♫ Leaked

On March 13, 2009, In a Perfect World... leaked in its entirety. However the planned Lil Jon and T-Pain collaboration "Hey Girl" was taken off the tracklist. Yet, in the album booklet, which also leaked, T-Pain and Lil Jon are featured as guests, even though the song isn't on the album.




& just a few hrs ago I became one of those ppl who had access to the album before its release date,March 24th..Dont Judge Me lol.
Its okay if u feel some type of way..maybe next time lol =P

Her Album overall is a good listen I can honestly just go through it without skipping.. except maybe 2 which is pretty good for a 14 song list, I must say.Keri Def did her thing with her first release as I hoped for =)

There is an uptempo vibe to this album..as expected..& keri jumps on the infamous auto-tune bandwagon =| with songs like "Get Your Money Up" with a mix in of slower tempo songs like "Tell Him The Truth" which is my second favorite next to "Where Did He Go" which Ive played out since last year lol...

There a long list of tracks that were thought to be on there back in 07 when the album was to be released. I'm so glad "Get it Girl" didnt make the cut...that track should have just been sold to Ciara off top.."Happy Juice" is still my jam lol,& so is Love Ya.


Here are some of my picks that are definitely repeat worthy!



1 comment:

Nick said...

You should try and listen to "change me" feat akon, thats my song. Im really digging that song :)