Saturday, April 4

Guinness World Record Holder! =P





...okay Im not on much of a hiatus..since Im actually posting huh lol? Well I guess its MV time..for the moment
I just couldnt pass up sharing what Ive been doing these past few days...




& as u can see im not being as productive as I said I was when I said Id be taking a break from posting.. with exams and projects coming up i shouldnt even be allowed near a computer=|..its the procrastinator in me..besides how could I pass up the opportunity to be one of the 1,500+ dumbasses at Rutgers dressed as Waldo?
Don't u wish u were as cool as us lmao =P



3 comments:

Kiwi™ said...

OMG i wish I could of done that!

Was this really aprt of the Guisness book of records? How cute! I love this

M.v said...

yeah we beat the record for most ppl dressed as waldo in once place... the record before was 500 and we doubled that so yep were in the books now... i got a certificate and everything lol =)

_kamthebeautiful said...

i wana know where yall went for all yall to have the same costume