Wednesday, May 6

The Met Costume Gala : Can They Live?!

So I twittered about this and I realized I needed more then 140 characters to get my point across lol.

So this red carpet Costume Gala is held every year at The MET...I get it if ur full of urself and just wanna be normal and wear a gown just like every other female celeb does to EVERY other red carpet event but this is a COSTUME GALA.

So let those who dressed the part for the event breathe! These Fashion critics & bloggers with this best/worst dressed list kill me sometime..This is not the time.Dont they ever take a day off?? I mean this should be ur one day of rest. Can they Live!?

I dont get it.. Why cant ppl just be free to be as creative as they wish to an event that calls to do so?? In my opinion if you're gonna "play it safe" & be plain Jane by wearing a regular gown to a "COSTUME GALA" save ur $6,500 for the ticket and stay the hell home. Madonna could have too but ateast she tried lmao









If you're gonna be normal atleast let something stand out, a color perhaps.?Katy Perry Held it down for the normal & fabulous"



NO BODY WANTS TO SEE THIS! =|



AND OUT OF ALL PPL KANYE MAN!!!.
You shouldve worn a damn Spacesuit or something
..Im Dissapointed.
I EXPECT SO MUCH MORE FROM YOU.

No comments: