Tuesday, January 20

History Was Made



Words can't describe the pride and joy I feel looking at this beautiful family.I witnessed Obama sworn in today as our 44th president while on campus for the first day of class (conspiracy) lol, but none the less I was surrounded with my peers who shared my joy in every moment of watching. Today we all will celebrate, but there will be work to be done and it wont be done over night. For a man to come sooo far and give us all hope is truely nothing less then amazing. When college students and those who have never been interested in politics before in their life rush to a television to watch an inaguration on CNN and trade in their designer shirts for Obama para..it shows that we are definitely in a new age. Im just blessed to be apart of it. ♥


**of course I could go on and on , but less is more in this case
plus im a bit tired but I just couldnt help but post=) **
Goodnite All HAPPY OBAMA DAY!!


.|v|.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barack could get it.....:)

Jervis said...

ms lewis is oh so sexy,wait,yurr face looks familiar,ur on twitter right?