Tuesday, March 10

Kanye is Good All By Himself

But She Makes Him Better.♥


I Dont know what it is But I ♥ these two... Actually I do know what it is lol...Her confidence and his arrogance are such an ideal match. Seeing them Out & About makes me slightly forget about Bey and Jay.. (I said slightly) lol...

& ofcourse there are ppl trying to dig up as much dirt from her past,but for what!? Okay okay shes not much of a Super"Model", she use to be a "dancer",& on & on..but "Shes BaDD!!!! & that almost bald head of hers makes her all the more appealing..& The girl can DRESS!! Whew..

Now how long will they last? ahh who cares...lol..For the mean time I'll continue to follow their outings..in anticipation of the next outfit shell pull off =)




2 comments:

mo0 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mo0 said...

SH0RTIE IS BAAD..I STILL THINK ALEXIS WAS BETTER THOUGH..LOL
umm random question do u go 2 kean?
could of swore i saw u r someone that looks lik u here..lol