Wednesday, March 11

WHERE IS SHE?!?


As of December 2008, the album has sold a total of 28,408 copies.Miss Karina is signed to DEF JAM...yet where is she?!? This girl is only 17..and has soOo much soul and talent that not many artist have these days. Out of the many convos with the Mr about music this one boggled me the most...."like wth...her Godfather is Quincy Jones, couldnt he have pulled some strings and got her more exposure?"

She has potential on soo many levels (wiki her if ur not familiar)
but shes slept on, not by fans but her own label! But he pointed out "the best thing is shes still young and she can come out when shes 22" and I couldnt agree more. & even though some ppl may not know who she is..she managed to get a Grammy nomination!

I'm sure Karina's second album will have more success...once she finally has the right ppl behind her that believe in her like I sure do. Because I can definitely see her taking home a Grammy in the future..Until then I'll continue to embrace the greatness.

.|v|.



♫I want you to love my mind, my smile, my style
I want you to know the best of me
I want to belong without being treated like property
Why does this feel like fantasy♫
....girl tell it!

1 comment:

H.A.L.F said...

Another talented rising star with no Promotion. Whos To Blame?
The Manager or The Label