Thursday, March 12

New Video : Chrisette Michele ♫ Epiphany ♫ (Drake Cameo)



Im definitely a Chrisette Michele fan but ah idk how to feel about this song..Ive heard it a few times and it still hasnt grown on my like her other songs off her last album..but then again not every song off of it was repeat worthy in my opinion..=| or maybe its just that im not in this vibe at the moment...who knows.

So why did I post it you ask?..because its Chrisette Michele duh lol..& shes one of the "Real" ones alongside other singers out right now like Jazmin Sullivan & J Hud, so whether I like the song or not I have to give props when its due..=)
|v|.

1 comment:

H.A.L.F said...

Nice Breakout song.. That can basically tell a store if they line her singles up correctly..
nobody gives you a movie no more.
you noticed that?


I like the song tho its not too catchy but it lacks radio potential. this isnt a radio song