Friday, December 5

My Joy.



First and Foremost I have to say God Is Good!!!
Reason being..the loves of my life (my brothers) have been givin a second chance by being released
on Dec 4th, after having 8 months to get their shyt together.
I prayed for them before and Im definitely praying for them now.
Boy those nights were hard, filled with tears
thinking of where they were & why they got there..
pure dissapointment.
Ive heard the statistics of our men in jail and never would I want that for my own family.What got them in there was their own young stupidity and what will keep them out will be their maturity and I hope they used the time inside to reevaluate where they want their lives to go at the age of 16 and 17.




There is soooo much out there for them and I only want them to have the world.They are my rock,my drive, my everything it feels as though Ive been there mother through all these years and I make every advancement to succeed because of them.

Me and these two went through a whooole lot growing up.
Things that will not be aired out but it only bonded us even more.
& Now that I am older and should be able to care for them I cant.
I only wish that I could be closer to guide them in their transition to manhood.
But despite my absence I know God will walk with them and my faith in him leaves me worry free. ♥
|v|


3 comments:

SheWhoRunsTheCity said...

Amen Girl! God brings you to it, he'll bring you through it.

And I have this same song on my Myspace page! Great Minds! I tell ya!

Keep strong, and if you ever need to talk to someone, I'm there!

M.v said...

Thank you for that JenJen and know its definitely appreciated ♥

Anonymous said...

God is good!!!

Thanks for following my so called life or fuckery!!!

If you need a friend to talk to, I'm here!

Or if you need help with a "beat down"...you know where I'm at!!!!