Tuesday, December 9

Tagged By *RantsofAWildChild



So Here are My Random Facts: |v| =)

1. I have a phobia of shopping carts behind me in supermarkets.

2. I met my soulmate in a chatroom almost a decade ago.

3. I organize my clothes in my closet by jeans,short sleeves,sweaters,& hoodies (in that exact order)

4. Im terribly afraid to stepout of my shell & sing in public
My own Personal Issues...
(Its like having the feeling that someone is reading ur diary =X)

5. I wear a size 4 in dunks & Im 4 foot 12 lol ..yea i know thats incorrect but it sounds funny

6. If Tupac were alive we'd be married ♥

7. My mom is Puerto Rican & My dad is Guyanese
(I understand spanish, but I biterly blame my mother for not brining me up bi-lingual)

Tag ur It =)
S.W.C
LaaLaa
April
Realglam
ssencesontriel
Randa
Nesa
......and anyone else who wants to do this =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVES IT!!!:)

*Mizz D* said...

hey im dia ur mad pretty & i like ur blog (its always gd 2hear compliments every once in a while =P
i kinda wana start a blog but idk wha 2 put up...
wha got u started??
if u cant reply back hit me up on facebook (Pharadia Louis)..or email
thnx =P
keepitup

~D♥

M.v said...

Reg : Thankies!! =)

Mizz D: sorry I'm replying so late but thanx for the compliment girl! and ur right it is always good to hear them especially from a sister, u know its hard to get them out of women sometimes =)

& I was moved to make this blog because of my poetry I didnt post them all but felt I could put up the ones that werent toooo personal or depressing enough to be shared lol. Thats what it started off as..but u know things happen in life in between that I feel I should just post. Some of it is just for me and just getting thoughts off of my chest not caring who reads it, while other are more for those of u like yourself who might enjoy in what I have to say or what I think about a particular subject.

But I never made this blog as a trend! I'm against all that lol I write and post bc it means something to me. If i feel i have nothing to say in a month just as I have this past month,then I wont post just for the hell of it, thats just me.

When u find u just want to write what u feel or whatever inspires u go for it...treat it like a diary or of that sort..it will come to u just dont force it! =) Wish u luck Dia ♥

.|v|.